Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Mickey Hargitay, 80



Everyone has their 'perfect type' the one characteristic that draws you in and wants to get to know them better. It could be the eyes, the ass, the tits or something a bit creepy like toes.

My type depends on the mood I'm in. Some days it's tall & somewhat of an athletic build - not muscle bound kinda like John Cusack. Other days it's blonde with big boobs, you know, like Janine Lindemulder. Don't know what dictates the driving factor...I'm just a girl that likes the extremes I guess.

As creepy as it may sound I think I would be in lust with a couple like Mickey Hargitay & Jane Mansfield. They both fit my description of lust worthy. I'd probably be a big mess of drool if I was lucky enough to be in their presence.

Mickey Hargitay was born in Hungry (go team) and was the son of an acrobat and was raised in a very athletic environment. He immigrated to the United States in 1947. Somewhere along the way he was inspired to start body building and claimed the title Mr.Universe in 1955. He parlayed this title into a show business career. He met Ms. Mansfield while performing in Mae West's Muscle Man Revue. He started in a few movies with Jayne such as "Will Sucess Spoil Rock Hunter?" . After his divorce he continued to work in motion pictures, Italian westerns and horror movies mainly. He moved on from Hollywood to a sucessful real estate career. But he recently went back to the small screen as a guest spot on his daugter, Mariska Hargitays', show "Law & Order: SVU".

Mr. Hargitay passed away from bone marrow cancer or multiple myeloma.

January 6, 1926 - September 14, 2006 - RIP

Labels: , , , ,




Post a Comment
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates