Friday, December 16, 2005

Darrell Russell, 29


I've been depressed pretty much as long as I can remember. I've tried drugs and loved them and want to do more but have been so cheap that I wasn't willing to dole out the cash, mainly because I loved having heat and food more. Call me crazy.

It always pains me to see people that have a huge opportunity that whittle away this chance because of drugs.

Darrell Russell was drafted out of USC in 1997 to the Oakland Raiders and was a two time Pro-Bowl player. In 2001 he was tested and ultimately banned from the NFL for a banned substance. He returned in 2003 by playing eight games with the Redskins; he last played with the Tampa Bay Bucceneers testing positive again.

He was killed December 15th in a car crash with fellow USC player Michael Bastianelli.

May 27, 1976 - December 15, 2005
RIP

Labels: , , ,




Post a Comment
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates