Monday, October 02, 2006

Dr. David Graham, DDS, 67


I don't make it a secret my feelings about September 11th. If the U.S. government wasn't involved in some level at least they were negligent in failing to do as much as they could to prevent the events of that day. I know I'm not alone in this opinion...but as a US citizen I have every right to think this. I may be a little off center but I don't believe in coquencedences...I think there is an explaination behind everything. Just don't know who or why the truth isn't fully out there. I'm not beating down just the Republicans or Democrates. Both parties are full of men and women that crave power and the secrets that are apparently inheirnt with power.
But whatever...I'm not trying to make this a political site. There are plently of other places on the net for that.
I wonder why some of the main stream media doesn' t pick up on stories like that of Dr. David Graham. He was a Shreveport dentist that claims he met three of the hijackers in Shreveport and warned the FBI 10 monthes before 9-11 that they might be planning an attack. Dr. Graham wrote a book that he was trying to get published. He was scheduled to testify at a deportation hearing against a Pakistani man, Jamal Khan who hosted the men that Graham believed to be the highjackers.
Source.
Dr Graham mysteriously fell ill. His family says he was poisoned more then two years ago and suffered organ failure was at one point on life support.

May 21, 1939 - September 17, 2006 - RIP

Labels: , , , ,




Post a Comment
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates