Monday, September 18, 2006

Patricia Kennedy, 82

One of my least favorite traits in people is the name dropping, glomming on to friends of famous friends to get a chance to schmooze with celebrities. If you had enough talent, skills or personality you could be a true friend/associate rather then using a family member or friend. I've ran into a few people like this in my life, too bad, such a waste of sperm.

I know the story is that Patricia Kennedy's' brother, John F., introduced her to her husband Peter Lawford but I think that this introduction was a way to solidify his connection to the Rat Pack and closer to his alleged mistress Marilyn Monroe. But maybe that's my imagination working overtime. I've been accused of that before.

She worked with her brothers, John, Robert & Edwards political campaigns. After her divorce from Peter in 1965 she moved to New York and worked with the Committee of Literary Arts, the Kennedy Library and the National Center of Addiction.

She passed away due to complications of pneumonia.

May 6, 1924 - September 17, 2006 - RIP

Labels: , , , , ,




Post a Comment
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates