Saturday, October 15, 2005

Jason Collier, 28


I have a sweat fetish. I know, I know, that's pretty damn nasty but we all have those little things that gets us off, don't we?
Over the course of many years I've developed a discriminating nose for sweat and I must say that basketball players have THE best sweat of them all, followed closely by hockey players. And wouldn't you know it, I loathe both of those sports. Go figure.
Which means that I probably would have appreciated Jason Collier but scent but wouldn't know who the hell he was if he passed me in the street.

Mr. Collier started his NBA career in 2000 when he was drafted out of Georgia Tech. He was most recently playing with the Atlanta Hawks.

He passed away from cardiac arrest while being transported to the hospital.

September 8, 1977 - October 15, 2005
RIP

Labels: , , ,




Post a Comment
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates