Thursday, October 06, 2005

Hamilton Camp, 70


I love, I love, I love the movie “Heaven Can Wait” mostly because Warren Beatty played a soprano saxophone…my dream instrument - that was before Kenny G hit big. Yes, I do realize I was a band fag.The movie was pretty good – it was littered with so many ‘name’ actors: Beatty, Buck Henry, Jack Warden, James Mason, Dyan Cannon, Charles Groden and Hamilton Camp.Camp was one of those actors whose face you know but the name escapes you. He did many voice overs in movies like Doctor Dolittle, All Dogs Go to Heaven and The Pebble and the Penguin and played in numerous movies over the course of his career his latest movie, Hard Four (trailer) will be released later this year. His talents also included being an accomplished folk singer & song writer.

He passed away from a heart attack.

October 30, 1934 – October 2, 2005
RIP

Labels: , , ,




Post a Comment
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates